How to get Panasonic AG-AF100A MTS files into FCP X? Free try the best AVCHD to FCP X converter, use it to convert AVCHD files from Panasonic AG-AF100A to FCP X Apple ProRes codec MOV format, and then you can edit Panasonic AG-AF100A videos with Final Cut Pro X smoothly.
Do you have a Panasonic AG-AF100A camcorder? This is an excellent digital cinema camcorder that has powerful video recording feature, for example, it uses Micro 4/3″ MOS image sensor which can record full HD 1080p videos at 60i, 50i, 30p, 25p and 24p for you. This cinema camcorder uses AVCHD as recording format, the dual SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slots will help you to do continuous video recording, you can choose 20 variable frame rates in this camcorder, from 12 to 60 frame per second, it’s easy to get high quality videos with Panasonic AG-AF100A.
How to get Panasonic AG-AF100A MTS files into FCP X?
On the Panasonic camcorder related forums there are a few of users want to import the Panasonic AG-AF100A recordings into FCP X and edit, but most of them have reported the Panasonic AG-AF100A to FCP X importing and editing issues, they found that the Panasonic AG-AF100A AVCHD MTS format is not well supported by Final Cut Pro X, when you try to load the footages you will get errors. This is due to the video compatibility issue, as FCP X supported video formats are limited, it can’t support HD videos like AVCHD MTS, MXF, etc. if you have these file formats recorded by camcorder, you will need to convert them into FCP X supported codec and format, and then you can load the footages into FCP X and edit without video format problems.
But what’s the best way to get Panasonic AG-AF100A AVCHD into FCP X on Mac? The best way is to transcode Panasonic AG-AF100A AVCHD MTS files to Apple ProRes codec MOV format, because this format is native supported format of FCP X, only with this format can you edit Panasonic AG-AF100A files with FCP X smoothly.
Convert Panasonic AG-AF100A AVCHD to FCP X Apple ProRes codec
1. Free download Acrok MTS Converter for Mac, this is the best Apple ProRes converter on the market, you can easily convert Panasonic AG-AF100A to FCP X, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, Sony Vegas Pro, Pinnacle Studio, etc.
2. Click add files to import Panasonic AG-AF100A files into the AVCHD converter, you can add batch files at one time, or directly drag and drop the videos into the software.
3. Press format column and choose FCP X native supported codec, just choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) for output, if you want to convert AVCHD files to other formats please choose according to your need.
3. Click settings button you will be able to change the parameters of output videos, for example you can adjust the bitrate to control the video quality, or adjust resolution to get 1080p or 720p videos, etc. just choose as you want.
4. Click convert button to start Panasonic AG-AF100A AVCHD to FCP X conversion process.
The AVCHD to Apple ProRes conversion will begin immediately, it won’t take much time for the conversion, because Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac can do the conversion at top speed and quality, when the files are converted you can import the clips into FCP X and edit with Apple ProRes codec.