Canon EOS C500 is one of the top camcorders on the recording market, in this article we will share a powerful Canon EOS C500 MXF Converter with you, you can use it to convert Canon EOS C500 4K MXF to FCP X Apple ProRes codec for editing.
Canon EOS C500 camcorder is a high-end camcorder that released several months ago, many film companies and advertisement studious have bought Canon EOS C500 as the main camcorder to record videos. The C500 camcorder is able to record top quality videos, it can record 4K RAW 10bit videos as well as 8 Bit MPEG-2 Long GOP videos, so it is great assistant for you to record high quality videos.
Import Canon EOS C500 MXF files to FCP X
Canon EOS C500 camcorder is able to record 4K RAW videos, and if you check the recorded files you will find the 4K files are in MXF video format, this format is an advanced format that used by many top camcorders, such as Canon C500, Canon C300, Canon XF series, etc. after recorded videos with Canon EOS C500, you may need to import MXF files from Canon C500 to FCP X for editing, FCP X is a professional video editing program on Mac platform, many professional users need to use it to edit videos. But, Canon EOS C500 MXF files are not supported by FCP X, if you try to import MXF files from Canon C500 to FCP X you will meet with problems, the main reason that caused the issue is the video codec and format not supported by FCP X. In this case, how to import Canon EOS C500 MXF files to FCP X and edit without problems? You just need to use Canon EOS C500 MXF converter and convert Canon C500 MXF files to FCP X supported Apple ProRes codec, this is native supported codec of Final Cut Pro X, with this codec you can edit Canon C500 files with FCP X smoothly.
Free download Canon EOS C500 MXF Converter
To convert Canon C500 to FCP X supported format, you will need to use a 4K video converter to convert 4K video on Mac, here we want to recommend the best Canon EOS C500 MXF Converter for you, this software is called Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac, this is the best 4K video converter on the market, it can help you to convert Canon C500 recorded MXF files, and HD videos like MTS, M2TS, MOV, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, M4V, MPG, etc. now please free download Canon EOS C500 MXF Converter through the link.
How to convert 4K MXF files from Canon C500 to FCP X
1. Free download Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac, install this 4K video converter on your Mac computer, run it as the best Canon C500 to FCP X converter.
2. Click add files button to import the Canon C500 MXF files into the software for converting, you can add several Canon C500 MXF videos at one time, because this 4K video converter supports batch loading and converting.
3. Please choose output format. To edit 4K video on Mac with Final Cut Pro X, please choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), this format is well supported by FCP X and FCP 7.
4. Before convert 4K video on Mac, you can click settings button you can adjust the output parameters before you convert 4K video on Mac, you are available to change the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, video codec, etc. just adjust as you want.
5. Click convert button to start Canon C500 to FCP X conversion process.
This best 4K video converter will convert Canon C500 MXF files to FCP X Apple ProRes codec immediately, video and audio synchronization is perfectly guaranteed, after this Canon EOS C500 MXF Converter finished the conversion, you can import videos recorded by Canon C500 to FCP X, and then you can edit 4K video with FCP X on Mac smoothly.