Have difficulty in loading H.265 into FCP X, FCP 7 and FCP 6? This app provides an optimized format for FCP, as well as ProRes, AIC, DNxHD etc to get your files fit Final Cut Pro best.
Does FCP support H.265 MP4? Actually, it is stated that Final Cut Pro supports MP4? If you can’t import H.265 files to FCP X/7/6 for editing, it might be the format codec issue. To solve your problem, you need to find a powerful tool that is especially designed for your editing software.
- Convert H.265 to Apple ProRes for importing into FCP X/FCP 7/ FCP 6.
- Convert H.265 MP4 to or from any format including MOV, MKV, AVI, M4V and even 3D & videos.
- Rip and convert Blu-ray to your tablet/samrtphone supported format.
- Convert videos at 30 X faster speed and ZERO quality loss.
- Support more than 150 formats for conversion.
- Support batch processing for converting multiple files at a time.
- In-program editing tools helps in file customization, like trimming, cropping, adding watermark, subtitles etc.
How to convert H.265 videos with this MP4 to ProRes converter
The tutorial below is based on Mac OS. If you want a video converter for Windows to convert H.265 videos, just follow the tutorial guide as below.
1. Add H.265 videos to this MP4 to FCP converter.
Download and run this HEVC Video Converter. Click “Add File” and browse files to load your H.265/HEVC video or directly drag and drop your local MP4 files into this program’s pane. After importing them successfully, you can preview the H.265 files by clicking the video thumbnails, or re-arrange these videos by freely dragging the target video to the place you want.
2. Choose ProRes MOV as the output format.
This app offers you an optimized format for Final Cut Pro (FCP X, FCP 7, FCP 6) in the Editing format window, as well as ProRes, Apple Intermediate Codec and DNxHD options. Here, you can directly choose the optimized preset as the output format and the related resolution. Of course, you can choose a native codec to encode your files for editing in FCP.
2. Start H.265 to ProRes conversion.
When everything is done, click the “Convert” button at the bottom-right corner to finish the conversion. While you wait, have a coffee or take a nap and let H.265 Video Converter do the work in the background. After a while, you can import the output files to FCP X, FCP 7 or FCP 6 to edit without any trouble.
Free GoPro Hero 6 Video Editor – Edit GoPro Hero 6 for uploading to YouTube
Moto G6 iTunes – Convert iTunes M4V movie to Moto G6/Plus/Play supported formats
Play iTunes movies and music on Galaxy S9 Plus
Rip and convert Blu-ray movies to iPhone 8 supported formats